Monday, January 10, 2011

27 Dec 2010 - Mini Farewell Party

Finally, I received the photos from my friends..

It is first time using my friend's DSLR camera!! I just love it!! Maybe after I started working then I will invest one too..

We had a mini farewell party for Doris as she is about to finish her student exchange program in here.. Although it is quite a short term but it is quite an enjoyable experience with her doing project together..

We organised prawning session with her and her boyfriend, Johnny, in Bishan!!


Our gang!! Ken, Vincent, TK, Doris and Johnny..
Where is me? I am the photographer of course.. Haha!




That's Ken.. Like a small child!!




Vincent with his another stunning expression..




My favourite Satay!!




Close up..




Happy Doris and Johnny..




Prawning time..




Taking photo while prawning..




No one help me!! I had to carry 2 fishing rod with me.. Haha..




TK is scouting..




That's Vincent..




And this is Doris..




Doris and me..




Acting cool I supposed..




Vincent and me..




I caught a prawn!!




Our final outcome!!




Hungry for prawn?




Cheerful TK..




Finally lovely couple!! Doris and Johnny..

0 comments: