Sunday, April 11, 2010

11 Apr 2010 - Feeling Sentimental

This weekend I didn't went home, I planned to make full used of my time to revise but unfortunately I fall sick on Friday.. I had sever headache and slight fever..

Lucky enough, I am able to recover after 13hrs of rest.. Now feeling much better except got a bit cough!! My Saturday and Sunday also didn't go into waste, I manage to finish 4 chapters of my 204 module.. It is kinda slow but at least, I had started somewhere.. Exam are just about 11 days away..

Tonight, I suddenly feel sentimental and the night somehow seems pretty quiet and lonely.. So I went to Youtube to browse some songs to lighten up the mood and suddenly a song which came into my mind..

A song which was introduced by my good friend Zhicong during poly day.. When time are tough, listening to "Cry on my shoulder" by overflow will lighten up my night and unexpectedly I found another version of it by Super Star.. Both lyrics are nice and meaningful.. I hope it does help you lighten up your night too!


Cry on my shoulder - Overflow




Cry on my shoulder - Superstar




I hope you all will like the song.. I dedicate the songs to all of you.. Hoping all your night are great and sweet! Love from Sky! =)

1 comments:

Chin Hwee (Sky) said...

Hi,

No problems!! I hope you like it!! =)

Sky