Sunday, December 6, 2009

14 Nov 2009 - Tampines

Exam was around the corner.. I was busy with revisions and super stressful!!!

Then came my 2 close friends who can't bear to see myself plucked into STRESSFUL state and asked me out to chill... Haha..

Just kidding!! Actually I missed my friends and since everyone was available, we grab this opportunities and headed out to chill even during my exam period.. We met up at Tampines Mall for a mini concert, dinner and movie..


Baosong and Junwei..




Junwei having his pasta..
His favorite eating places - Pasta Mania Restaurant..




Baosong and his nice camera tshirt!!!




Is it familiar??? Hehe..




Baosong and me!!
I'm still holding onto my revision notes!! =X




Nice tall Christmas tree.. That means Christmas is coming!!




Junwei and me..




Junwei and Baosong..




Baosong and his "EMOTIONLESS" look!!! Haha..




I guess Baosong need to smile more.. Haha..
If not I will tickle you to laugh!!!!! =P

0 comments: