Sunday, December 6, 2009

1 Dec 2009 - Randomness

Below are some photos I randomly choose..

They are friends that I met in NTU, they have slowly become part of my life.. =)
And friends are the reasons that keep me looking forward to school..


Ken, TK and me after swim..




Joel and Ken..




Jennifer and TK.. Revising for exams..




Germaine and Wun Wei.. When life are tough, always keep smiling!!! =)




There are times, we wanna act cute!! =P




No matter how busy we are, there are always times for friends.. Even it is just a simple lunch or dinner..




And if life are stressful and hectic, stay cool and keep calm..




Don't forget to exercise regularly to keep fit and healthy.. Be passion in sports you like..




Always keep smiling..




And you will definitely find something meaningful in life..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm. attractive style :))

Chin Hwee (Sky) said...

Hi Anonymous,

Hope you like it!! =)

Sky