Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Worrying

Worry - to be anxious and trouble about something (definition given from the dictionary)

Everyday I am constantly worrying. I have to admit, I am a worry freak!!! My mind are always in deep thoughts and analysing. I always prompt myself questions such as 'Why is..', 'What I should do..', 'How to do it..', 'And what if I..' so on and so for.. It is never ending..

That is why I had so many 1001 things in my head.. Haha..

So don't be surprise the next time you saw me, I aged faster than an average person or having lot of white hair.. =X

So you might ask what I am actually worrying about?
I am constantly worrying about my future, worrying about my decision, worrying about failure, worrying about hardship, worrying about financial, worrying of being worried and many more..

Most of the times, I had to deal it on my own without any guidance. It is tough but I guess this is part of growing up..

Worrying is neither good nor bad.. It depends on how it affect on you and how you deal with it.

Worrying can be good if it is at an appropriate time. Let say, exam is around the corner and you are worry that you might fail (worry of failing) thus you would like to start revise early (overcoming worry).

Sometimes life can be tough but do not give up.

I remember watching a video about a handicap who inspires me.
He had no arms and limps. And it was impossible for him to get up if he fall.. He demonstrated to the audience that never to give up hope and the audience will touched by his words and actions.

I am truly touched by his words especially when he said "I just want to let you know it is not the end.. It matter how you gotta finished.. You gotta finish strong.. And you will find the strength to get up..'

So if you ever feel like giving up, think twice again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe kor sounds like vin... XD with plenty of white hair sprouting on ur head... =X

Sky said...

Oh no!!! Vin also liddat?? I gotta look out for my white hair sprouting on my head.. ARGH!!!!