Wednesday, July 8, 2009

04 Jul 2009 - Mini Gathering

Today I had a mini gathering at East Coast Carl's Junior with my secondary school friends (Don & his bro, Junwei and Jiawhee).

And after, we went to Bishan to meet Soon and Xuan.


My Mickey and Minnie. Photo taken by Junwei..




Junwei had his expensive hot tea..




And we had our normal soft drink..




Photo taken by Jiawhee who proclaimed he and his pro photography skill.. Haha..




Camera shy!!




A pic speaks a thousand of words..
Great shoot by Junwei..




Don and his bro.. Look alike??




My shoot..




Don and Xuan's car.. Shoot taken by Junwei..




Whitley Sec School in the mid of night..




Fast and furious!! Shot by me..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pre shoot before illegal racing commence? :P

Sky said...

Haha.. Illegal racing.. How come I never thought of that?? Haha..