Friday, July 17, 2009

17 Jul 2009 - Strive For Better

People are so hard to understand especially those who are close to you.

I do not understand why some could spend their life to hate people and by seeing other suffering is an enjoyment/achievement for himself/herself?

And why do they always like to compare and jumped to a conclusion without a great understanding of what people had gone through?

And some could even shed crocodile tears so easily and being a hypocrite without even feeling a dip of remorse...

When I was young, I used to hear that the world are a dangerous place but unfortunately I am living in it. In such environment, there are times I am really feeling scare, lonely, helpless and lost. But I, myself do know how to climb back after a fall!

Is materalistic, money, appearance, power, pride so importants that, some could do anything just to get it?

My minds are full of thoughts and my heart is deeply saddened now... I now know what is the feeling of been stabbed from the front and the back... I will forgive but I will never forget this feeling..

I could only blame no one but myself for being too soft hearten and not able to express much and always feeling inferior in nature.

I want to make a different for my own, I want to learn to be financially independent and do not want to be look down by people again.

I just love to study, study to learn and to attain new knowledge and by studying to attain knowledge is not something to be look down upon.

I had enough of these prolong misery since I was here, it is never ending.. And I am too naive that time could heal the pain but it only widen by staying down here longer..

Someday, somewhere, someone will able to truly understand and feel of what I been through.

May I strive to even higher and be better in anything I do! And for those who had a tough time, do not give up! You are not alone, we can achieve it ONE DAY!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kor kor wang shui! ganbatte ne ^^

Sky said...

Mei, Xie Xie!!! =)