Thursday, July 23, 2009

22 Jul 2009 - My Grandma

My grandma is my guest of honour because she is my rare visitor!!!

I used to remember when I was young, my grandma would stay at my old house for 6 months before going back to Indonesia.. And everytimes she left, I would cry for days and beg her not to leave.. Haha.. =X

She is staying at my current house for a couple of weeks. Luckily I am free and able to take this opportunity to catch up with her and cook a few of my best simple dishes for her.. And I regret I only know how to make a few dishes.. Nothing to be proud of..

Worst still, I am unable to cook like my mum's standard. I could tell that there is too much different from mine.. Sob!!! I know I have lack of some stuffs and ingredients but I don't know what is it.. Unable to cook the food more fragrantly and to be filled with warmness..


Simple dishes..




Another simple dishes.. But not match to my mum's standard!!




Anyway this is my grandma.. She is very lovely!! =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blog is loading slowly..