Sunday, April 5, 2009

4 Apr 2009 - Ice Cube

I had a very special guest today, joining me for CHILLING, PHOTOGRAPHY and of course my favourite part FOOD HUNTING.

Well, we went to watch Confessions of a Shopaholic at AMK Hub.

The movie is about a female journalist who are super addicted to shopping (yes, super addicted. Stickier than superglue) and end up owing a huge debt that she could not dare to imagine.

She met a wealthy entrepreneur, will he change her life for better or worst? Torn between her dreams (career and shopping) and her love ones (friends, family, love one). Which path will she choose?

Well, the answer is.. ..

Go watch it yourself. Haha.. The movie is very moving, touching and kinda down to earth of story. Thumb up for it, worth to watch.


Ice Cube

Ice Cube located at 215M Upper Thomson Road (Near Long House).




Here my special guest.
The cutey gorgeous lady; my food hunter partner - Miss Ally




Yeah, that's me..




A little bit on Ice-Cube Atmosphere




Fish and Cheesy Chips




Yeah, I having fish and cheesy chips..




Chicken and Cheese




Ally and her chicken and cheese..




Would you like to try? Hehe..




Alcoholics Anonymous




Best dessert of the day. My recommendation. It's simply heavenly delicious and sensational.. Drooling.. =D~~~




Crepes Single Scoop




If you like something light, you could try their Ice-cream crepes..




Yummy!!!




Ally is thinking for more dessert.. Haha..




On The Street

After dinner, we took photo on the street. To capture the street of Singapore.


Ally posing..




Now my turn to pose..




Ally and me..




Ally's artistic shoot..




On The Bus

Well when camera are on our hand. We will keep shooting.. Haha..


Ally and me




Shocking Pose..




Twist..




Speechless.. Haha..




Our final photo before we bid goodbye..

4 comments:

ruolin said...

hmmmm.... the ice cube outlet looks interesting. what are the price range ?

Sky said...

The ice-cream price range about $8-$10 while the main course cost about $11-$14..

I spent about $25 for 1 main course and 2 dessert..

Anonymous said...

They are reasonably priced for the portion served.... kor's dessert simply too sinful yet tempting to resist... >.<"

Sky said...

Well.. haha.. After eat the dessert must go exercise.. Hehe..