Sunday, April 12, 2009

10 Apr 2009 - Outback Steakhouse

I had a little tour in Millienia Walk underground carpark.

Wow, I am amazed that it is the largest carpark I ever seen. It is linked to other shopping malls carpark. So if you are parking there, be careful not to get lost. Haha..

Friday met up with my colleague for Outback Steakhouse at Millienia Walk. It is my first time to Millienia Walk and I like its nice ambient.


Millienia Walk

A few shoots of their architecture of Millienia Walk interior. I love the combination of the colouring.







I found a huge LEGO castle with little LEGO knights, soldiers, warriors and dragon that attracted me.




Outback Steakhouse


The atmosphere, the display and the furniture made me felt like I was in Australia.
Did you saw the kangaroo display?




Siew Eng and me







Ziyang and Thomas




Outback Steakhouse new signature cocktail drinks..







I don't know what bread is these.
But spread it with the butter and eat it while is hot, it taste simply delicious..




Aussie Cheese Fries




Buffalo Style Chicken Wings




Too shy for a pose..




Ziyang with his Black Pepper Steak




My Fish and Chip




Oh NO!!! I sensing some Evil aura.. Haha.. (Just for laugh)




Siew Eng and Thomas had their Outback Sirloin







After dinner, we are all too full to move.
Don't believe look at the photo below. Haha..




After Millienia Walk, Thomas and me went to Tampines Century Mall to watch the movie Sniper with Teng, Teng's girlfriend and Ruolin (The Ms Bachelorette of XXX).

And we found out Ms Bachelorette's secret!! The auspicious time for bathing. (Wink wink). After movie, we all went to East Coast Park Macdonald to chill and hang out until 3 to 4am.

0 comments: