Saturday, April 4, 2009

2 Entries Special

Wow these week time passes quite fast just like a blink of an eye.

Maybe I had so much fun. Haha.. And well after all the fun, I also must not forget to gear back to work hard tempo.

It is April - another new work year, let's work hard play hard!!

28 Mar 2009(Sat) - Wild Wild Wet and Changi Village

I met up with my close friends, Bao Song and Junwei for Wild Wild Wet(WWW). We will supposedly to reach WWW less than an hour. But due too I am a noob driver, thus we reach WWW more than an hour. Haha.. And thanks to me, Bao Song had a good beauty sleep in my car.


Bao Song and Me




See the radiant smile Junwei had!! His first time to WWW.




Wow, long time never saw a merry-go-round. It always bring back my child memories. When I was a child, I had always wanted to sit only the white horse because I am the knight. Haha.. That time I sat the merry-go-round got 2 storey one, I believe it was at Clarke Quay. But no longer there already.




After WWW, we went to Changi Village for our dinner. Junwei always wanted to try out the Famous Nasi Lemak in Changi Village. Did you see the queue?? =X

Junwei is queueing up with a BIG great smile.




And there he wait..




And finally his turn.. (Waited for at least 30 mins)
Good foods are worth to wait!




Bao song had his Hokkien Prawn Mee. Delicious!!! Double thumb up!




My favourite drink, sugar cane!! And Junwei had his Soya bean with grass jelly.




Our Nasi Lemak.. Thumb up!!




After our dinner, we sent Bao Song back home. Then Junwei and me went to wash my car nearby his house.







30 Mar 2009(Mon) - Water Activities and Chalet

My workplace had organized a cohesion activities for all of us, to enjoy and to get to know each other better. Of course in a more fun, engaging, relax way. I even had my first kayaking experience. It was super fun and of course, tiring.


I love the sea.. the breeze.. the sand.. the warmth sun.. the cloud.. the tree..




Arvin and Me




See all my colleagues' boat collapsing.. Haha..




Arvin, Fabian and Me




Fabian and Seetoh




Oh no!!! Must call Police, Seetoh setting up illegal stall!! Haha.. (Just for laugh, he actually help us take care our belonging)




Thomas is molesting me.. Must cover myself.. Haha..




Raymond had a good time sailing.. Did you see his thumb up sign?




Look how engrossed they all..




Gavin is preparing for his kayaking..




Oh no!!!!!!!!! The boat gotta collapse soon.. And Edwin looked very happy!! Haha..




Hay look very happy.. Been enjoying himself..




A special colleague that keep the group going and bring us to the next higher level..




My back view..




Siew Eng




Ziyang and Me



So that is it. This special 2 blog entries are brought by me. Haha.. I had enjoyed myself a lot and really want to thanks everyone and god for all these activities. Thank you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have not been there before, must make a pt to visits WWW ^^... kor seems to enjoy urself a lot o