Tuesday, February 3, 2009

1 Feb - Sun Tanning

"Oh NoOOOOOOOOO!!!" was all the words that was filled it in my mind. I was late meeting BS at Sentosa for SUN TANNING. The day before, I was working night shift.

Night Shift



So before I left my house, I quickly grabbed everything that I needed and dumped into my backpack. The SMARTIE alex (yeah that's me) thought it would be BEST to bring a CAMERA HP along. Then I can take photos and put into my blog but it turn up to be the O-P-P-O-S-I-T-E.

I swapped from my non-camera hp to my camera HP and rush off. When about half way through my journey, I was "HOLY SHIT!!!". Supposedly should have 3 battery bar but was ONLY 1 bar.

You thought it was the WORST? Nope, it wasn't. The bar was blinking, just like the "Green Man" of the traffic light blinking but now added with BEEP BEEP BEEP sound. The word "LOW BATT" words displayed on my HP LCD screen. ARGHHHHHHH!!!

Mr Traffic Green Man



Luckily manage to meet BS but THESE TIME.. I did not have spare cash for the entrance fee and ATM machine could not be found anywhere. When I do not need it, ATM is everywhere. When needed, it cannot be found. Ha ha.. Had to ask BS to fork out first.

Once reach Sentosa, the Tram service was temporary SuSpEnDeD. "Errrrrrrrrrrr!!" Okay, have to walk then. After lying for few hours, I realised that "Miss Sunshine" had went for vacation, left with "Mr Cloudy" to entertain us. Ha ha..

Mr Cloudy



Miss Sunshine

0 comments: