Sunday, February 15, 2009

1 Year Blog's Anniversary

Wow, time flies just like a blink of an eye.

Opps.. I should try something new, time passed like the speed of light (3 X 10^8 m/s). If I remember my physics correctly. Ha ha.. It had been a year since I started blogging.

Looking back at my past entries, it had never been easy for me but it is totally memorable.

I think everyone had been through ups and downs in everyday life. It is important that every time you fall, you have to learn to climb up again. We had to learn from our mistakes and move on for a higher purpose. If you really want something, you really have to put in all your heart and soul into it (determination and perseverance), so that you won't regret in life. No pain, no gain!


Life is full of challenges



Sometimes you just need a break to recharge yourself



Once recharge, be strong..



Who might knows, maybe you will overcome all odds



This one is just posing for camera shoot.. Ha ha.. =)



Friends come and go, some leave footstep in our heart



Lately my childhood friend (Edwin) had food poisoning. I hope he will get well soon. I had lost contact with him for a few years, had been searching highs and lows. Luckily manage to find back, actually they had move to a few block away. So NEAR yet so FAR. Ha ha.. Edwin, do get well soon and then we can meet up, my treats man?


My childhood friend, Edwin



I had a MINI gathering with my secondary school classmates yesterday. Whee who had just came back from New Zealand training and Alison who had not meet up since after graduation. Well, we met up for the movie "New In Town".

Me


Whee, Alison and Me


Last but not least, Happy 1 Year Blog's Anniversary.
Let's all of us work hard, play hard and have great day everyday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kor, congrats on ur blog clocking 1 yr anniversary ^^.. Plenty of more years ahead for ya to write :P

Kor & Nevaeh grew a lot... ^-^ hehe mei suddenly felt old... hahaha :P

Anonymous said...

Oh, i like the photo collage of ur friends being piece together..

Find it's meaningful, imagine friends who are part and puzzle of ur life being piece together...form a full jig saw ^^

Anonymous said...

Yoyo mei mei.. Thanks thanks!! U not old, u still young at heart!! =) haha..

Yup, it's meaningful and can be form of my full jigsaw of my life.. Btw, u are inside the jigsaw too if you have notice..