Monday, February 9, 2009

Doing Crazy Stun

All my close friends are in camp, was a boring Sunday.

Out of the sudden, "Let's go Junction 8" ideas came into my mind. Then I quickly dragged my sister along (who was still lying lifelessly on the sofa) and head out to J8 without further questioning. Ha ha..

On the bus, I was thinking deeply; I already had things in my mind that I been wanted to buy for a very very long time.

Once reach J8 (crowed as usual), Popular was my first stop. I went to hunt for my Minnie Mouse solar panel. Then I saw Donald Duck too, was too irresistible so I grabbed it and it was the only last set on display. Phew!!





I used up all my Popular vouchers that I have won. And I never regret it.

I had bought Mickey Mouse earlier last month, then I everyday see him like a bit lonely. So how could I possible bear to separate him with his girlfriend (Minnie Mouse). So i decided to get Minnie Mouse. Now they are UNITED.





So where is my Donald Duck??
There he is, I placed him on my computer desk.



I hope I could get his girlfriend too. I am searching highs and lows for it. I have tried (Popular, Action City, Minnie Toons etc) If you get to see, please let me know. Thanks.

And after, I went to Levis shop and bought a black jean with an exchange of my old jeans. Initially, a lot of sizes don't have but I am lucky that there is other Levis's outlet in BHG and manage to get what I always needed.

Soon after I just hopped into Esprit and saw a long sleeve shirt. I had never had once so after I tried it. I fall for it and bought it. There goes my half month paid!!

And I came across to Converse shop and saw a converse shoes that I have always been eyeing for. I quickly ask for my sizes. But was out of stock! ARGHH!!!!!

Then after looking through again then I saw one quite similar to what I wanted. Then I asked for my sizes and PHEW!! They have it and I just bought it. My pocket hole are getting BIGGER!!

Honestly, I had not bought my new year clothing so I guess they have become my new year clothes. Ha ha.. It really been a very long time, I have never enjoyed shopping so much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now then I know kor bought a car~.. ^^
Mickey & Minnie are lovey dovey... so when is kor?

Anonymous said...

I didnt bought a car on my own.. Haha.. When I really bought a car on my own, then u must be proud of me, okay?

Hmm.. When is kor ar? I dont know.. hehe.. I am trying my best..

Anonymous said...

Hehe, sure mei mei will be proud of kor o :P
ganbatte ne kor~