Friday, July 11, 2008

Met A Car Accident

The car was in stationary at the left turning lane while awaiting for the bus go. I was holding my handphone when suddenly, "BANGGGGGGGG!" sound was heard. My whole body jerked forward and my handphone slipped.

Our heads nearly hit the windscreen (just a few more inches away). My eyes are wide open and my right hand placing on my chest. Imagine if we had not put on the seat belt on.

It just happened so fast, in a split second. Before we knew, a car had already bumped into my friend car's boot. We will stunned for a minute before we could gain conscious of what is happening. The impact was super great.

My poor friend at the back seat, had her head knocked onto both the front and back of the chair, suffering from a terrible headache and a slight dizziness. Luckily no one was injured. The whole boot was dented inward and the tail-light broke. The details of asking for compensation part I will not elaborate more.

The incident are still flesh in my mind. After the incident, it make me realise that accident can happen anywhere at anytime. Our life is so fragile so we had to treasure every single second we are given, every minute that we breath, every hour to be love and every day of our life to give and show our love to our family and friends.

I also 100% understood the importance of seat belt, it minimized the injury occurs, most importantly it can save one life. So Seat belt save the day!! Ha ha..

Last but not least, I want to thanks god for blessing all of us to be safe and a second chance to reborn.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank goodness you were wearing seat belt. i hope the incident wont give you nightmares.