Sunday, July 6, 2008

Jia Whee, Happy Birthday!

How did you all spend your Sunday? Hmm.. As for me, I went out celebrating for my very good friend (Jia Whee) birthday. Just look at the photos and you will know.

At Orchard Party World

Tips to impress judges, always sing with a big smile



Now my turn to sing



Always be creative to impress, look at Junwei



Another tips, always be focus




At Din Tai Feng

Junwei And Baosong



Jia whee And Me



Baosong's Noodle Soup With Fried Bean Curd And Pork Rolls! Yummy!!!



My Prawn Fried Rice



Steamed Shrimp And Pork Dumplings



Xiao Long Bao - My Favourite



Birthday Boy and His Cake



Say Cheese!



Before Home Sweet Home

Always Keep Smiling After A Long Day



Last but not least, I want to wish Jia Whee in advance. Happy Birthday To You!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday to jia whee!!!