Monday, July 14, 2008

A Little Helpless

Initial day was pretty good. I was in a pretty good mood. I can’t wait to meet up with my 2 good friends, Bao Song and Jia Whee to catch a movie called Red Cliff. It is super nice, it is a must watch for all the 3 Kingdoms fans!

Takeshi Kaneshioro



Tony Leung



Well, as usual I am late!! “Oops, guys I am sorry!”

We had our dinner at Long John Silver. We chat for almost 1 hour plus. There will fun and laughter. At that moment, I was feeling very happy, carefree, no worries to think about, nothing to scare of, feeling relax and most importantly I am just being myself. There is no need to have an expensive, exclusive meal, special atmosphere for our friendship, just a simple gathering and meal will do.

Friends by Xat72



Everything started to change when I reach home. I found out that my mum took my moneys from my cupboard without asking. She does that to my younger sister before. I felt very disappointed, very sad and super mad at her. I am so hurt by my loves one; my dearest mum.

Hurt by Mrs Alphabet



I keep asking myself why she did not spare about my feelings. Did she know how I felt when she does that? How can she do that?

I was so furious that I called her. I said, “Mum I am so disappointed with you again and again. I am beginning to scare of you because I don’t know you anymore.”

I continued and said, “You work from day to night, yet always no money? Where have you spent it?”

“You hardly come home and when you are home, 1st thing you always asked either me or my sister for money!”

“You never ask how is our day, how is our school, how is our work. You don’t even care for us”

She only replied, “Aiya! Aiya! You don’t know one lah. I will pay you all back!”

I know she must have her own reasons but she wouldn't let us know. I am just afraid something bad will happen. I felt helpless sometimes, I couldn't help her.

Helpless by Obscure

0 comments: