Thursday, June 9, 2011

20 May 2011 - Junwei's Birthday

I just got my result today, although I am still quite far away from getting 2nd lower but at least all of my modules are cleared. Hurray!!!

I still have 3 more semesters before I graduated so I had to work triply hard for it. To be honest, university is really tough.

There is always a saying, hard work doesn't guarantee success but without it, we won't achieve what we want. But in university, hard work alone won't bring us further ahead, we still need to have passion, faith, determination, flexibly, initiative, innovative and endurance. And sadly, there are the qualities that I am lacking. These are essential qualities that are useful in our daily life too.

Although computer science is not my area of interest but I still had to endure and embrace it with an open mind. If I keep whining about my wrong choice of selection, it won't help me much either. I must overcome it, grab the degree cert and leap into next higher level.

Well back to topic, just right after my exam I meet up with my secondary close friends to celebrate my buddy, Junwei's Birthday at Orchard ION in Paradise Dynasty and also time to stay relax and enjoy my holiday!

This buddy of mine, although he is very quiet and shy but he is one who always lend a good listening ear whenever he is free. Chatting with him, at time made me feel that how huge the problems may seems small. And maybe he understands my situation much better than anyone and never jump into conclusion, I always felt much better to chat with him on complicated stuffs. And best, our thinking and hobbies are almost the same! Hahaha..

Happy Birthday Junwei!! =)


Acting weirdo before going out..




That's Junwei, the Birthday Boy!!




Baosong and Junwei..




Alison and me..




Yummy dumpling..




Delicious guo tie..




Hey, what shoot is this..




Paradise Dynasty..




Junwei and his main dish..




My favourite colourful Xiao Long Bao..




Junwei can't wait to finish all of them..




Cheers from all of us..




Junwei exploring with Ipad..




Dessert in Summer Frost..




Jiawhee is playing with Ipad..




Craving for some? Haha..




One more group shoot..

0 comments: