Friday, July 23, 2010

17 June 2010 - Cape May

How do I spent my off day?

Well, I spent a day in Cape May - a relaxing, beautiful place to relax..


Hurray, first time to Cape May!!




At the Cape May entrance.. Busy taking photos with Ken..




Super cool Huiqi.. Look like the actress (Chen Bao Zhu) in Sweetie Pie..




Cute little boy..




Yeah.. Must LOVE the cook.. =P




Tonnes of little duckies in the bathtub showering? Quack quack quack..




Seen roasted pig, pink pig but have have you seen blue pig?




Look like a pink doll house..




The doll house look alike is called Pink.. Inside selling shoes, clothes and accessories..




I am a star.. Haha..




3 handsome (Ken, Ian and me) at Uncle Bill Pancake House..




3 gorgeous ladies (Yihang, Wang Wang and Huiqi)..




I was so caught up with the menu heading..
"Quality has no substitute.."
Relating in life, there are no shortcut..




Having fruitful breakfast.. Are you hungry?




Group photo..




When I was touching the horse, his head keep tiling to my side.. I was so freaked out.. Haha..




First time riding on horse carriage to tour around Cape May..




The handsome and the beauty? Haha..




Trying to pick up nice stone peddle..




The lighthouse..

0 comments: