Tuesday, July 27, 2010

01 Jul 2010 - Lifeguard BBQ Farewell

Time flies.. It almost come to the end of my work soon..

We had organised a little farewell BBQ for our friends and colleagues.. Though all things had to come to an end eventually, but the time spent together are always well kept in our heart and mind..

These time round, we didn't order outside foods but we gather all our best chefs to cook Asian foods.. A taste of our home cook foods..


Howard, Huiqi, Peiyi and Xinling..




Taking photo at balcony..




Making dessert..




Master cutter chef.. He look scary with knife on his hand.. Haha..




Yummy yummy foods..




Adding each other in facebook..




Strawberry yoghurt dessert.. Wanna some?




Yilin, Jack, Yihang, Pasha, Ken and me..




Now with Supervisor Rachel..




Let's take together..




Now with Supervisor Rich..




And Supervisor Rada..




Never had enough of photos taking.. Haha..




Lik and me..




The backyard gang? Haha..




Peiyi and me..




Latest sunglasses model..




I still prefer these one, classic..




I met betty..




Night out with Peiyi, Huiqi and Xinling..

0 comments: