Sunday, January 4, 2009

Photos

First blog for Year 2009!! Happy new year to you all. I want to
thank all of you for sending me new year wishes while I was away.

I was surprised when I switched on my phone, it was flooooooded with sms wishes. I really appreciate it.

We went to Suzhou, Nanjing, Wuxi, Hangzhou, Shanghai and etc. I have visited both rural and urban areas and had learnt so much in China. I had gained a total different perceptive towards China, of course in a very positive way.

I am fascinated with its rich culture, beautiful scenery and impressed with it fast growing development. If I had a chance, I wished to work and study.

Hey guess what, I didn't come back empty handed. I had brought back lot of photos just for you guys!! Take your time to enjoy.

Before Departure



Super Freezing



Winter Season



Cute Sculpture



Chinese Calligraphy



Fashion Show



Wilber Pan, Angela Zhang and Jay Zhou



Shopping Spree



Are you hungry for snack? He he..



Nice Handicraft



3 Kingdom



Does it look familar? Hint: One of red cliff movie scene



Nice Scenery











Sis and Me



Dad, Sis and Me



Was feeding the fishes



One word, LOVELY





Candid camera, so smile!!



One of Shanghai's tallest building



Imitating



My volkswagen! Ha ha..



Feeling abit tired.



More Shopping Spree



Nice Architecture



Sis and Me



Night Life



Fun yet shy



Maglev Train



Travelling from one place to another place take at least 3 hours. China is really a big country. Ha ha.. Enjoying, amazing, refreshing and enriching are a few words that I could describes my vacation. I enjoyed my vacation very much.

I had my countdown on the plane. What about yours? Last but not least, I hereby wishes everybody are blessed with great health. Lot of loves and take care.

0 comments: