Monday, January 26, 2009

A Day Before CNY Eve

A day before CNY's eve (Sat), James drove his rental car (for the very first time) to pick me up from my house. As expected, I was early!! He had made several "innocent turn" in my neighbourhood car park and FINALLY manage to find his way. Ha ha..

With NIL experience travelling on road except for "to and fro to work".

In my hand holding one of the WORLD BEST inventions ("The Street Directory, Latest 2009 Edition"), together with our guts feelings and my "aga aga" (hokkien) guidance. We reached Northpoint, to pick up our 2 close friends.



With a laugh I told James, "Hey do you know we are one step closer for the Amazing Race Competition."



After picking up BS and JW, I asked them anyone know how to travel to town. Guess What!! Everyone know a bit here and there BUT not too sure or confident.

So I had to replied back on the world best invention thing. Now with the aid of with 2 more passenger, it was much easier. Ha ha..

We successfully reach PS, with a hiccup here and there but after all it was FUN!! Truly brand new experience. And after, we went to The Cathay for dinner followed by catching "The Wedding Game" movie.

While queueing up for dinner, I found this chicken little figurine. How can I simply resist such cutey eyes look. Does it look like me? Ha ha..



Shots taken by James using my handphone when we are unaware off.

Me



BS



BS



JW



And finally in return, I took the shot using my HP when he is AWARE off. Pay back time!! Ha ha..

James



After the movie, James dropped us back home. From there, I drove and brought the rest to Kbox and sang till 3am. And went for short supper. By the time I reach home was 6am!! Super tiring but FUN day.

0 comments: