Friday, June 6, 2008

Working In Process

Yoyoyo ladies and gentlemen... Do wait patiently for my blog to be fully functional. I am so excited and exhausted at the same time. It's took me quite some times to source for template's information and spend time to designing the photo.

I been doing photoshop for my photo, editing some HTML coding and etc. I can faint but not to worry, I still kicking alive. I can even kick someone butt too. Any volunteer? Haha..

Some photo that I did for the past few days. Enjoy






I not every professional. I went to library borrow books on photoshop skills and hope to I can do something that is unique and special to me. I keep trying and trying, do and re-do, cracking my head. Phew.. Finally it paid off. I choose to merge the holding hands picture with my blog title 'It's My Life'. This photo super attracted me. I just love it.



Do stay tune for my blog with more features, photo and contents. Cheers!

0 comments: