Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pondering About My Long Weekend

Everyone say "Wah Chin Hwee!!! You are so good, got such a LONG WEEKEND!"

Everyone will start envying and comparing, then slowly start pouring their woes. Well, I had no choice but stood silently and nodded my head in everything as they spoke.



"How should I spend my long weekend wisely?", I said it in my heart, feeling very trouble. Actually I not looking forward to it. Hmm.. I have no ideas when my life have started become so meaningless and lifeless.



I been thinking "People at my age, shouldn't they be energetic, adventurous, sporty, happening and always crowded with a bunch of friends?"



Unfortunately, I am opposite of all the above. Seriously!!! No kidding!!! I more of a introvert person and don't like to mingle around. I can blame no one but myself.

Mostly after work, I went back home, I always feeling bored and a bit of loneliness in me. I had my own nice room, own comfortable bed, own computer, own radio and even own wardrobe. I had so much of things that I dare not even ask for more. Yet I am not happy at all, always feeling so empty. Sigh. So what is truly happiness?



"So you had everything but actually NOTHING", I remember this sentence when watching The Iron Man movie. I think I getting to understand a bit of the sentence.

Well surprisingly, I can survive until now! Ha ha.. Eh.. It's not something to proud of, I think. Sigh.

I had so much doubt in my life, my future and myself. But I won't give up hope to search for "The Thing" that is missing in my life. Since the day I am born I always been, "Du Lai Du Wang" so not to worry.

When I am down, I will let it go through me and after tomorrow I pull myself back. That's me, do not worry! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am 1st to comment. =)

Anonymous said...

hahahahah. i am laughing at your comment not the entry.

the entry makes me feel down. i hope you are alright. we can meet for dinner soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, thanks for your laughing.. =X Haha..

Okay, that's settle. I looking forward for the dinner! Remember to ask iznan for permission first, I don't want him to come bash me the next day. Haha..