Friday, June 13, 2008

A Friend Like You

Hurray!! It is Friday. That means it is the last day of work for the week! After so much of hard work put in (reporting to bosses, cracking your head, rushing project for dateline, meeting clients and most important draining yourself out).

It is our time, our great time to pamper ourselves! To relax and enjoy to the fullest for this coming weekend. So what plans have you all installed for these weekend?

Movies? Spas? Water sports? Dining out with loves-one? Spending times with your family? Or meeting friends?

No matter what you choose, as long as you do enjoy yourself and give yourself a break (yeah, from work of course) and get yourself re-charged.

Below is photo I made it last year. Friends do come and go but some leave footsteps in my heart. I really miss my friends so I came up with this ideas to put all my friends inside.




This is for you, all my dearest friends.

A Friend Like You

Everyone should have a friend like you
You are so much fun to be with
And you are such a good person

You crack me up with laughter
And touch my heart with your kindness
You have a wonderful ability
To know when to offer advice
And when to sit in quiet support

Time after time
You've come to my rescue
And brightend so many
Of my routine days

And time after time
I've realized how fortunate
I am that my life includes you
I really do believe that

Everybody should have a friend like you
But so far it looks like
You are one of a kind!

0 comments: