Friday, March 21, 2008

A Trouble Day

Yoyoyo! Guess what! I just can't deny or avoid it. Today should be a very special day, it is my birthday and also Good Friday. Happy Birthday to myself!

Shouldn't I be very happy today? Yet I don't know why I can't get any happier. I don't feel like celebrating too.

I felt bad playing DOTA earlier with Zhicong, cause I was not in the right mood and we end up keep losing couple of times, hope he won't blame me. I am sorry, Zhicong.

As I type, my mind are thinking but don't know what I am thinking. It kinda messy! Thinking of these then suddenly thinking of that. I felt like something is missing in my life but I don't know what is it. I am feeling trouble, super low in mood or I should say I have become lifeless. I felt like drifting on the ocean aimlessly.


I think the problems not lies with my friends nor my family, I guess it is me. I think I write till here. I need to be alone. Have a good rest. Good night!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kor kor not alone ^-^... there's always up and down or even lost in life.... pick ourself up again and there you go~ ready for next ... =D

bottle up not healthy o, kor need to release at times.