Friday, March 21, 2008

21 Mar 2008

Yoyoyo.. I wanna thanks Wei Chao, Keshia, Freddie, Si Ting, Xianglong, Zhicong, Joey, Shiying, Daen, Jun Hong, Filzah, Tienli, Nicholas, Yuxiang, Bao Song, Junwei, Jiawhee and my family for wishing me Happy Birthday. Please forgive me if I have missed out some of you.

Although this year I kinda not in good shape, pretty effortless and abit lifeless but I am very touched by all of your small doing.

Some uses smses, some msn, some wrote friendster comment, some called my handphone to wish me and etc. It's nothing big to some people but for me, it's start from something small to brighten my day. Thought that counts. A million of thanks to all of you.

Thanks to my 3 close friends who always stood by my side no matter how stubborn and annoying I am. Thanks for all your understanding and great patient with me. Thanks for keeping me accompany, even brought me to eat and watch movie [through wanted to go Sheares Bridge but didn't thanks to someone, haha].

Last but not least, I wishes all both healthy and happiness in life. Cheers!

0 comments: