Friday, February 15, 2008

I Carry Your Heart With Me

My first blog ever.
I love this poem and would love to share with you.

I am still waiting for it. Haha..


I Carry Your Heart With Me - EE Cumings

I carry your heart with me
(I carry it in my heart)
I am never without it
(Anywhere I go you go, my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing, my darling)

I fear no fate
(For you are my fate, my sweet)
I want no world
(For beautiful you are my world, my true)
And it's you are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing is you

Here is the deepest secret nobody knows
(Here is the root of the root and bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called Life, which grows higher that soul can hope or mind can hide)
And this is wonder that's keeping the stars apart
I carry your heart
(I carry it in my heart)


Today is 14 Feb. I am here wishing you all a Happy Valentine's Day!

-Chin Hwee-

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello sky! good first attempt at blogging. the poem is very sweet. :)

Chin Hwee (Sky) said...

Hi october girl! Thanks! Glad that you like it too. =)

Anonymous said...

just a gentle reminder, october girl is filzah!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

hello chinweee!!! nice poem u have here :>

Chin Hwee (Sky) said...

Yoz serene, thanks!! More to come.. =)

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.