Saturday, May 28, 2011

20 Mar 2011 - My 25th Birthday Celebration

Wow, I just realised I have not been blogging for couple of months. For my blog viewers, I am sorry that I had kept you all waiting.

Honestly, I can't say 100% is because of my commitment to school hectic schedule but no doubt, partial of it came from there. But majority came from little inspiration to blog. Everything seems uncertain and stormy for me, it felt like I had fallen deep and shrink myself, unable to bring out my best, drifting aimlessly day by day. But hey no worries, storm may seem long and dark but there is always bright and warmth sun behind every storm!

Wow, I can't believe I am 25 this year. It is almost a quarter of century. Time really flies and I am growing older and hopefully I am wiser and mature too.

I got to know this song called 'Need You Now' from Ikhsan and I edited the lyrics and wrote something like this on msn, asking Ken for his opinion.

Edited version:
It's a quarter after a century
I'm all alone
And I need you now
And I said I wouldn't mind being single for life
But I really mind dude
And I need you now, gal
And I wonder if I ever cross your mind
For me it happens all the time

And Ken saw it, he was LOL. Haha.. Just for laugh!!!

Back to the topic, my usual gang had celebrated my birthday for Dim Sum treat in Peach Garden restaurant. I never been so full having Dim Sum snack. Thanks to them, I been gaining a lot of weight! Hahaha..


Clutching my teeth.. Tahan Tahan!!




Take a shot before leaving for my celebration..




That's Junwei..




And he is Baosong..




Table of Dim Sum.. Best part of it, it is buffet!! Yummy!!




How come birthday without birthday cake.. I am 10 year old!! Haha..




My close friends..




Buddies for life..




Shot with Baosong..




Last but not least, a very nice song that I would like to share it is called 'Need You Now' Don't worry, original included!! Enjoy! =)

0 comments: