Friday, December 31, 2010

20 Nov 2010 - NEBO Challenge and Nimi Dance Performance

First time taking part in NEBO challenge with my friends..

It was quite an embarrassing moments when we realized that we are one of the few senior teams among the rest.. Haha.. But overall it was an enjoying experiences doing quests with my friends!! Testing our teamwork, luck, endurance and patient..


Team 5N1 - Junwei, Baosong, Shiying and me..




Doing quizzes..




After NEBO challenges, I rush down to catch Nimi dancing performance and to give her our support.. It is an eye-opener for me as this is my first time watching Nimi perform Odissi - Indian Classical Dance.. See-ing her so passion for something she like to do, really spur me to reflect a lot.. Maybe someday I will find the things that I am passion about it..





Alison, Geok Kuan and me..




Our mini secondary school gathering, giving our gorgeous Nimi our support..
Shufen, Dorothy, Alison, Geok Kuan and Nimi..




Cutey Alison and me..




Cool Dorothy and me..

0 comments: