Sunday, October 11, 2009

11 Oct 2009 - Room For Reflections

I would like to share this touching video with you guys and gals. It is called Daddy, you can let go!

This video simply blew my heart and mind away.
Leaving my heart to these touching sensation and my mind to reflect.

Leave a little room for your reflections and do click the play button.





Remember the times when we always ask our parents for the "little freedom" that we wanted.. Some succeeded and some failed..

But no matter what, I do believe all the parents loves their children..

Some had tough childhood memories, some are blessed but all of us are given equal opportunities on how we can see things on positive perspectives.. Soon all of us will be parents someday..

We all only live once so live it to the fullest. Treasure your loves one and do not leave it till the day you will regret..


0 comments: