Monday, March 16, 2009

14 Mar 2009 - Discovering Singapore

A day in Suntec wasn't like the same as before.

I met up with friends (Song and James) to go for the BIG event, IT FAIR!! Imagine when you reach City Hall, the flow of traffic become very very SLOW (I means human traffic). Citylink is flooded with pool of people.

It was the first time we had to take another route to reach Suntec. Thanks to that, I had a chance to have a closer look at the War Memorial Tower (I always wanted to take a closer look).

Once we reach Suntec, we will indeed SURPRISED. We are been ushered WHEN and NOT to take the escalator. Once reach the escalator, the usher will all shouting "Keep moving, keep moving!! Do not block the way!!" A super wierd experience. I felt like in a military base. Ha ha..

It was super messy and diry (brochures and bottles are everywhere on the floor). "SALE", "DISCOUNT", "FREE GIFTS" boards can be seen everywhere.

After IT fair, we went to somewhere nearby to fill up our hungry stomache and also to get a better FRESH AIR. Then we decided to have our dinner at Pasta de Waraku in Marina Square.


At Marina Square























At East Coast Park Macdonald

After Marina Square, I went back home and collect my car and drove them to East Coast Park to chill out.





Mount Faber

After East Coast Park, then we went to Mount Faber to explore. I just simply love the city lights and the serenity of the natural.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow!U really have an enjoyable sat. Hey, i dun remeember seeing a merlion at Mount Faber leh. Where is it located?

Anonymous said...

yo ruolin.. yup!! i enjoy myself.. the merlion is at the top of mount faber..