Monday, August 25, 2008

My Monday Blues

Wow it's Monday. Yeah it's MONDAY BLUE!!! Sob.. sob.. I am having one right now. I am wondering how's everyone are doing right now?

I have no ideas how long I have not been to town to catch movies with my friends or taking a stroll at punggol park doing some reflections and admiring the beauty of the surrounding or go swimming to keep fit.

Nowadays I been really busy working. As I grew up, I found it hard to manage my time. Either I have plenty of them or really busy like hell. When my friends are free I am not and when I am free, they are not. It's super challenging. But I do hope it will not fade our friendship away.

My Ideal Lifestyle (Weekday):
6am: Wakie Time and Breakfast
7am: Jogging
9am: Working
12pm: Swimming/Gym
1pm: Lunch
5pm: Knock Off
7pm: Dinner
8pm: Family/Friends Time
10pm: Sleep Dreams

My Current Lifestyle (Day shift for Weekday)
5am: Wakie Time and Breakfast
6am: Off to work
8am: Start working
1pm: Still Working
6pm: Manage to stop working and knock off
7pm: Just reach home for dinner
9pm: Totally Dead

A rough guide of my current lifestyle. Gosh, it's totally insane! Haha..

0 comments: